Wednesday 30 April 2014

Un-bag-ability

Boys, have you noticed girls will almost want to put a child in their clutch. No don't get me wrong, I am in no way hinting at kidnapping kids but just ever so slightly hinting at the capacity a woman would like to ideally have in her tiny clutch.
Let's look at the things we women usually take around in our pretty little clutch or handbags.

Image: Realsimple.com
Car keys (obviously how am I gonna go home!), lipstick (no need to explain), mascara (You know it might FADE and we may not look like the goddess we intended to be when we stepped out of the house), kajal/eye pencil (You know it might SMUDGE and we may not look like the goddess we intended to be when we stepped out of the house), compact/mineral powder (we want our make up to stay in place, not reach our stomachs...), lip balm (C'mon, there could be a possibility of a kiss), Chewies (I told ya, possibilities are endless) a few debit cards (what if the guy is a stingy head!), wads of notes (we are always attracted to knick-knacks at the malls -"Oh, how cute these earrings, Oh what a beautiful book holder, Oh I can't leave without buying this teddy warmer, Look at that artistic diary, Awww so pretty these flower napkin rings... and the list goes on. And my statistical observation concludes that 80% of these knick knacks, once bought from the store, are not even looked at again). I know, I know, boys and men I understand the pain and I empathise with you.
So where were we? Oh yeah, it doesn't stop here. There's much more to fit into our pint-sized clutch - phone, huge sunglasses (I can't see in the sun without my Prada sunnies), huge case for sunglasses (I can't just dump them in the bag, God, I can't have scratches on them), perfume (everybody stinks around me!), eye drops/medication/head blam (we are always fighting some or the other disease), green tea bags, a small dog and a small child.

Image: purseblog.com


I am kidding about the last two but seriously someone needs to make a bag where we can jam everything in it and be happy souls. Till such a time, I'd like to call this problem 'UNBAGABILITY'.
What do you think guys? Boys, Did I miss out on anything that you chanced upon in a lady's bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment